Thursday, March 13, 2014

In the beginning there was the first post and it was OK

Well, this is it.
I'll be leaving home soon, I'm packing my bags and making all my final arrangements.
I've been meaning to do this for a while, and now, after all my years of training, after all the things I've learnt, I feel ready to take on the road and see how far I can go living on the kindness of strangers and friends.

Hi, I'm Felix, for those of you who don't know me, I am a magician, memory artist and escapologist.

I am mainly a street artist/busker, but I also do stage shows and private events.

I have decided that I'm going to document my journey of life on the streets, and I'll be leaving the wonderful place I've been living in the last two years and seeing how far my skills and training will take me.

It's all new and exciting for me, and I want to share it all, the highs, the lows, the struggles and successes, with my friends, family and fans.

Love, Light + Chaos.

Felix Nothus.

No comments:

Post a Comment